Mora Painting provides a variety of custom exterior and interior painting services to ensure your home stands out among the rest. Whether you’d like to update your home’s traditional interior or you’re hoping to present a more modern curb appeal, the Mora Painting team approaches every painting project with detailed knowledge and experience. Mora Painting are the right exterior home painters for the job. Below is a breakout of our preparation and finishing procedures for every project we manage.
The following procedures will be applied as necessary to your particular job under normal conditions:
- All necessary areas will be covered and protected with drop cloths or plastic.
- Surfaces will be prepped properly, they will also be re-inspected and patched as necessary before final coats are applied
- All cracks in surfaces will be filled and nails will be puttied as specified
- Glossy surfaces and trim will be sanded and cleaned to assure proper paint adhesion
- Scrape and sand rough areas when lead is not an issue due to previous paint failure
- All new and raw wood will be primed as needed
- Work areas will be cleaned-up and vacuumed, and debris will be taken away
- Upon completion, left over paint will be labeled and left at the job site
- Hardware to be removed and re-installed.